A software update T999UVDMD5 is currently being rolled out that will update T-Mobile Galaxy S3 with Multi Window support. This is the latest firmware update that brings Samsung Premium Suite to T-Mobile Galaxy S3 SGH-T999 smartphone. It’s being rolled out via OTA as well as via Samsung Kies. So, you can update your phone using any preferred method. If you are unable to update by any of these 2 methods, you can download and manually install UVDMD5 on T999 SGS3. Here are the details:
Version: Android 4.1.2
Date: April 15, 2013
What’s New in T999 UVDMD5 (New Features)
Here are some of the new features in this update:
- Auto-pairing via NFC
- enhanced Camera options
- Sound Balance
- Paper Artist
- Samsung Gallery
- Blocking Mode
- Easy Mode
How to Update T999UVDLJC to T999UVDMD5 Firmware
You can update in 2 ways:
- OTA update
- Samsung Kies
Please note that, to be able upgrade via OTA update or Samsung Kies method, your device should meet following requirements:
- You should be running T999UVDLJC firmware on your device.
- Device should not be rooted
- Your phone should be well charged. Minimum battery level required is 50%.
1. Update via OTA Update
Updating via OTA is simple. You will receive a notification on your device saying that a software update was available for your device. Then you can simply tap on it to start the update process. If you have not received the notification yet, you can manually check for available software updates from Settings > About device section.
2. Update using Samsung Kies
To update using Kies, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Download and install Samsung Kies on your computer.
- Connect your device to the computer using USB cable and then launch Kies.
- Soon as the device is connected, you will see a firmware update message in Kies.
- Click on “Update” button to install the update on your device.
- In next screen check the “I have read the above information” checkbox and select “Allow saving” radio button and then click on “Start upgrade” to start the process.
Download & Manually Install T999UVDMD5 Update
If you are unable to update to T999 UVDMD5 firmware, you can still install it manually. All you have to do is to download the firmware package and flash it on your device using Odin. Here’s what you’ve got to do:
Direct download link: T999UVDMD5_T999TMBDMD5_TMB.zip
After downloading the firmware package, follow our step by step guide on how to install it on your device using Odin.