Soon after releasing the update for Galaxy Note 2 N7100, Samsung has now released Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean JZO54K for N7105 Galaxy Note 2 LTE devices. This is an official update that is rolling out to N7105 devices in several countries. If you have not received the updated yet and do not want to wait, you can download and install it manually using Odin. As it’s official firmware release, it works pretty well so you can flash it on your device and use it. However, flashing manually will wipe your data, so be sure to backup important data. Here is everything you need to know about the update:
N7105XXDLL1 Galaxy Note 2 LTE Jelly Bean JZO54K Update
- Version: Android 4.1.2 JZO54K
- PDA: N7105XXDLL1
- CSC: N7105TLADLL1
- Date: 2012-12-04
- Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
- Group Cast App
- New Ink Effect On Lockscreen
- Customizable Notification Panel
- Option to disable Brightness Slider in Notification Panel
- Smart Rotation
- Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard
- Notifcation Toggles
How to Install N7105XXDLL1 Jelly Bean 4.1.2 on Galaxy Note 2
Before you Begin:
- Make sure you have USB drivers installed for your device. Download and install Samsung Kies on your PC, it will install all the necessary drivers.
- Your device should be well charged.
- Backup all your data, contacts, messages, settings and important files before proceeding.
Step 1: Download required files:
Got any questions, let us know in comments. Enjoy!