A new firmware update N7100XXDMB5 for International Galaxy Note 2 is now rolling out to the users in Middle East. You can also download N7100XXDMB5 firmware and install it manually using Odin. It brings the latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean for Note 2 N7100. Here are the details and download links to get the firmware package:
Version: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean JZO54K
Date: Feb 21, 2013
Download & Install N7100 XXDMB5 Firmware Update
You can download any of the following packages and flash it on your device:
Saudi Arabia: N7100XXDMB5_N7100OJVDMB1_KSA.zip
After downloading, you can install this update using Odin. We have posted a detailed step by step guide with instructions on how to flash a ROM with Odin. If you have experience in using Odin to flash ROMs, all you have to do is to:
- Download the firmware and extract the zip file
- Download Odin3_v3.04.zip and launch the Odin app
- Boot your Galaxy Note 2 in download mode
- Connect your device to the computer
- In Odin, click PDA button then select the extracted firmware file
- Click on “Start” button
Odin will then install XXDMB5 on N7100. That’s it.
For a detailed guide, head over to this page: How to Flash a ROM using Odin.