Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 India update is now rolling out and can be downloaded on supported N5100 devices. The firmware update N5100DDBMC9 is based on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS. Galaxy Note 8.0 N5100 is 8-inch Android phablet that was announced in February this year and became available few days later. Samsung started rolling out first update for the device last week. Now the users in India are starting to receive the update for their devices. This update can be downloaded and installed manually using Odin. Here is everything you need to know:
Version: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
Date: March, 2013
Download and Install N5100DDBMC9 – Galaxy Note 8.0 India Update
You can download the update from this link: N5100DDBMC9_N5100ODDBMC8_INU.zip
After downloading, you can flash DDBMC9 on N5100 using Odin. If you are new to this, we have a detailed step by step guide that will help you flashing the firmware on your device. The guide can be found on this link: How to flash stock ROM using Odin.
In a nutshell, you will have to:
- Unzip the downloaded zip file to get .tar.md5 firmware file.
- Download Odin3_v3.04.zip and launch the Odin app.
- Boot your device in download mode and then connect it to computer.
- Click on PDA button in Odin and then select the firmware .tat.md5 file.
- Click on “Start” button in Odin to flash the ROM.
Your device will then reboot. When it boots up, you will have the N5100DDBMC9 firmware installed on it.