A new firmware for Orange France & EE UK Galaxy S3 LTE is now available. The firmware I9305XXBMF1 is based on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and can now be downloaded and flashed on GT-I9305 smartphones. It’s an Odin-flashable official firmware that has been made available for download. Dated May 31st, this update can be installed on I9305 smartphones. You can find more details about the firmware below:
Version: Android 4.1.2 JZO54K
Build Date: May 31st, 2013
Download & Install Galaxy S3 I9305 XXBMF1 Update
Download the firmware zip file: I9305XXBMF1_I9305FTMBMF2_FTM.zip
After downloading the firmware, you can use Odin to flash it on your device. Just follow the steps below:
- Download Odin3_v3.04.zip.
- Launch the Odin app.
- Extract the firmware zip file. You will get .tar.md5 file(s).
- Put your device in download mode and connect it to the PC.
- In Odin, click on PDA button
- Select the .tar.md5 firmware file.
- Click on “Start” button in Odin.
This will install I9305XXBMF1 firmware on Galaxy S3 I9305 device of yours. You can now disconnect your phone from the PC and start using it. For a more detailed guide, head over to following link: How to install stock ROM using Odin.