Yet another Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for Galaxy S2 I9100 is now available for download. Released for Galaxy S2 Taiwan region devices, I9100ZSLSJ can be downloaded and installed on any I9100 device. The update is dated March 22nd, making it most recent of the updates released so far for SGS2. The ZSLSJ firmware update has a different changelist than that of previously released firmware updates.
I9100ZSLSJ Firmware Details
Version: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
Build Date: March 22, 2013
Earlier, Samsung has released a series of Jelly Bean updates for Galaxy S2 for users in different countries / regions. An archive of previously released updates can be found below:
Galaxy S2 Jelly Bean Updates Archive
- I9100XWLS8 – Released on January 23rd for Galaxy S2 Spain users
- I9100JHLS4 – Israel update, released on February 15th
- I9100MUGMA5 – Galaxy S2 Canada update, released on February 14th
- I9100XWLSE – Russia update, released on February 22nd
- I9100UHMS8 – Trinidad & Tobago update, released on February 26th
- I9100UHMS9 – Mexico update, released on March 7th
- I9100XWLSJ – Nordic Countries update, released on March 16th
- I9100XWLSH – Released on March 21st, for Aussie users
For I9100T: I9100TPCLLS4 – Released on January 31st
For I9100G: I9100GJPLA2 – Released on February 2nd
After downloading, unzip the downloaded file to get a .tar.md5 firmware file.
For those who need help to flash this firmware, a detailed step by step guide is available at following link: how to install stock firmware with Odin.