The stock Jelly Bean update for Galaxy S2 I9100XWLSD is now available. Released for Galaxy S2 devices in Europe region, this update brings official Android 4.1.2 XWLSD on I9100 SGS2 smartphones. The update is currently being rolled out. However, if you have not received the update yet, you can manually install it by downloading the firmware zip package and flashing it using Odin.
- PDA: I9100XWLSD
- CSC: I9100ITVLS1
- Version: 4.1.2
- Date: 2013-02-04
- Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
Samsung had released the I9100XWLS8 firmware update for Galaxy S2 users last month.
Manually Install Galaxy S2 I9100 XWLSD 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Update
Download the firmware update:
Nordic countries: I9100XWLSD_I9100OXXLS6_NEE.zip
After downloading, you can use Odin to flash the firmware on your device.
If you are familiar with Odin and have used it in past, you will need to follow these steps:
- Perform data backup
- Unzip downloaded firmware file to get .tar.md5 files.
- Download Odin3_v3.04.zip, unzip it and run the Odin3_v3.04.exe file.
- Boot your phone in download mode and connect it to the computer
- Click on “Start” button in Odin to kick off the process.
If you need a detailed guide, follow this link: How to Install Stock ROM using ODIN