How to Flash UHMS9 on I9100 Galaxy S2 (Mexico Jelly Bean Update)
Galaxy S2 Mexico Jelly Bean 4.1.2 update has been released. The firmware update I9100UHMS9 can be downloaded and installed manually using Odin. Samsung started releasing Jelly Bean for Galaxy S2 I9100 devices back in January this year. Since then, a large number of devices have already received the update. You can now install this International Galaxy S2 I9100 UHMS9 update on your device. Details are as under:
Version: Android 4.1.2 JZO54K
Date: Feb 8, 2013
Previous Galaxy S2 Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Updates
- I9100XWLS8 – Released on January 23rd for Galaxy S2 Spain users
- I9100JHLS4 – Israel update, released on February 15th, 2013
- I9100MUGMA5 – Galaxy S2 Canada update, released on February 14th
- I9100XWLSE – Russia update, released on February 22nd
- I9100UHMS8 – Trinidad & Tobago update, released on February 26th
For I9100T: I9100TPCLLS4 – Released on January 31st
For I9100G: I9100GJPLA2 – Released on February 2nd
Download I9100UHMS9 & Flash UHMS9 on I9100 Galaxy S2
Download the firmware package: I9100UHMS9_I9100TCEMS3_TCE.zip
Once you have downloaded the firmware zip file, you can extract it to get the I9100UHMS9 tar.md5 firmware file. This file will be used to flash UHMS9 on I9100 Galaxy S2 using Odin.
Follow our step by step guide on: how to install stock firmware using Odin.