Download & Install I717UCMD3: AT&T Galaxy Note Jelly Bean Official Update
AT&T Galaxy Note Jelly Bean update is now rolling out. The firmware update I717UCMD3 brings Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean to AT&T Galaxy Note SGH-I717. The update is currently being rolled out to the devices and will take some time to reach all the users. AT&T I717 users will finally be getting stock Jelly Bean firmware on their devices. The build date is April 6th and build number is same as released for Galaxy S3, S2, Note 2 and other devices in recent past – JZO54K. Further details of the firmware are as under:
Version: Android 4.1.2 JZO54K
Build Date: 6 April 2013
Update AT&T Galaxy Note I717 to Jelly Bean
The easiest and quickest way to download and install the update is via the OTA.
Installing OTA Update:
You will receive a notification informing you of a software update being available for your device. Once you see the notification, simply tap on it and it will download and install the update on your device.
If you have not received the OTA update yet, you can try checking for updates manually. To do this, navigate to Settings > About and check for updates.
Installing Update with Samsung Kies
- Download and install Samsung Kies, if not already done.
- Connect your device to the computer and launch Kies.
- Once device is connected, you will see a firmware update message in Kies.
- Click on “Update” button to install the update on your device.
- In next screen check the “I have read the above information” checkbox and select “Allow saving” radio button and then click on “Start upgrade” to start the process.
Download & Manually Install I717UCMD3 – AT&T Galaxy Note Jelly Bean Update
If the aforementioned update methods didn’t work for you, the ultimate option is to download the software update and flash it on your device manually. Here’s how you can do it:
Download the firmware update: I717UCMD3_I717ATTMD3_ATT.zip
Follow the step by step guide: How to flash stock ROM using Odin