Swype beta for Android has just been updated with bunch of new features and enhancements. The newly released Swype v220.127.116.1105 adds support for advanced language models for Hindi and Belgian Dutch. It also has improved tap input responsiveness and improved Smart Filter behavior. In addition to that, there are some performance improvements and bug fixes. Here is the list of new features and enhancements:
What’s New in Swype 1.4.9
- Advanced Language Models added for Hindi and Belgian Dutch
- Responsiveness for tap input improved for all languages
- Improved overall Smart Editor behavior and implemented some bug fixes
- Fixed a Gingerbread crash that occurred when rotating device into landscape mode
- Fixed miscellaneous crashes reported by the Beta community
- Fixed an issue where default Android voice input (‘mic’/’microphone’) icon displayed instead of Dragon logo
- Changed subtype text in notification drawer to be more accurate
- Word Choice List behavior improved in Polaris Office
- And many more bug fixes and improvements!
Download & Install Swype v18.104.22.16805
If you have already installed an older version of Swype, you should wait for a couple of days. You will receive an OTA update that will upgrade Swype to version 1.4.9.
Installing Swype for the first time? Visit following URL on your Android device: http://beta.swype.com/android/get/