Download & Install T-Mobile Galaxy S Blaze 4G Android 4.0.4 Update (T769UVMB1)
T-Mobile started rolling out T769UVMB1 OTA update for Galaxy S Blaze 4G last week. Android 4.0.4 UVMB1 for T769 had nothing much new apart from some security improvements and some patches improved user experience. If you are a T-Mobile Blaze 4G user, you would probably have received the update by now via the OTA. The update can also be downloaded and installed via Samsung Kies. However, if your device did not receive the update, you can now download and manually install T769UVMB1 on Blaze 4G.
Download T769UVMB1 (T-Mobile Galaxy S Blaze 4G Update)
- Android version 4.0.4 / Baseband version T769UVMB1
- Approved 02/15/2013
- OTA and Manual (via Samsung Kies) update available 2/22/2013
- Security enhancements
- Android version 4.0.4 / Baseband version T769UVLH5
- Device software is not rooted
- 50% battery life
- Latest version of Kies software downloaded on PC or MAC (For update using Kies)
- Data connection
- 20 MB available memory (File size of update is 16 MB)
More info on firmware update is available here.
Download the firmware: T769UVMB1_T769TMBMB1_TMB.zip
Install using Odin: Once you have downloaded the firmware zip file, you can install it on your device using Odin. If you need help installing the update, we have posted a detailed tutorial that you can follow, available at this link: How to Flash a ROM with Odin.