The official Galaxy S4 China firmware update is now rolling out. Firmware I9500ZCUAMDG is currently being rolled out via Kies and can also be downloaded and installed manually. Samsung Galaxy S4 has just started shipping to customers and Samsung has already started shipping the first official firmware updated to those who have got their hands on the shiny new SGS4 I9500. Firmware Details are as under:
Version: Android 4.2.2 JDQ39
Build Date: April 24th, 2013
Download and Install I9500 ZCUAMDG Firmware Update
Update Galaxy S4 I9500 to ZCUAMDG Firmware with Kies
You can update to the firmware using Samsung Kies. Follow the procedure mentioned below:
- Download and install Samsung Kies.
- Connect your device to the computer and launch Kies.
- Once device is connected and is detected by Kies, you will see a firmware update message in Kies.
- Click on “Update” button to install the update on your device.
- In next screen check the “I have read the above information” checkbox and select “Allow saving” radio button and then click on “Start upgrade” to start the process.
Install ZCUAMDG I9500 Update Manually using Odin
Alternatively, you can download and manually update Galaxy S4 I9500 to ZCUAMDG firmware (thanks to SamMobile). Please note that this firmware update is for GT-I9500, not GT-I9505. So, I9505 users should not try installing it on their devices. Here’s the download link:
Download SGS4 I9500 update: I9500ZCUAMDG_I9500CHNAMDG_CHN.zip
After downloading the firmware file, you can follow our detailed step by step guide posted here: how to install stock ROM using Odin.
Liked this article? Please share: