Install Leaked Android 4.2.2 Galaxy S3 I9300 XXUFME7 Update
An early build of Android 4.2.2 for Galaxy S3 has been leaked. You can now download the firmware I9300XXUFME7 and flash it on your device. The Galaxy S3 I9300 XXUFME7 update brings the long awaited and the latest build of Android, Jelly Bean 4.2.2, on GS3 I9300 smartphones. This leaked build could be the sign of an upcoming official Android 4.2.2 for I9305 and other Galaxy S3 models as well as for the I9300 model. For now, you can flash XXUFME7 on I9300 smartphones. This leak comes courtesy SamMobile. Here are the details:
What’s New in I9300XXUFME7 – Android 4.2.2 JDQ39 for Galaxy S3 I9300
– Android 4.2.2 – Build ID: JDQ39
– New S4 Lockscreen: Multiple Widgets, two Unlock effects (Ripple and Light), improved ripple effect than Android 4.1.2, ability to change clock size and set a personal message
– New Screen modes (From S4): Adapt Display and Professional Photo
– Driving mode
– Actionable notifications
– New Additions in Notification Center
– Completely revamped Settings UI (Tabbed interface – Exactly like the S4)
– Addition of Voice controls (Let’s you control various parts of the phone using voice commands – Galaxy S4 feature)
– Gallery modes have white background (When changing gallery modes to 3D the background changes to white)
– Full screen Samsung apps
– New S-Voice (from S4)
– New smart switch widget
– Found more? Tell us about them in the comments below!
Version: Android 4.2.2 JDQ39
Download & Install Leaked XXUFME7 on I9300 Galaxy S3
Please note that this is a leaked build of pre-release Android JB 4.2.2 for Galaxy S3. It may have some bugs. It’s also recommended to backup your data before trying to install this update.
Here is the link to download the firmware package and step by step tutorial on how to flash it using Odin:
Direct download link: I9300XXUFME7_I9300OXAFME7_OXA.zip
Follow step by step guide: How to flash stock ROM using Odin.